It may be hard to believe, but our retention rates at Swiftender are around 92%. That means since creating our company nearly 7 years ago, 92% of our original clients are STILL using our services. We are eternally grateful about how loyal our clients have been through the years. But loyalty is not given out for free, it’s earned through action. Here’s a few reasons why we have been able to maintain a solid community:
Loyalty is not given out for free, it’s earned through action.
1. We offer a no-string-attached monthly pricing package. Common convention says to leverage long-term contracts to retain customers, but we found the exact opposite to be true.
2. We allow our customers to own their contact data. Common convention says to withhold data in order to maintain your clients’ reliance on your service, but we found the exact exact opposite to be true.
3. We have never increased our pricing, and yet we are continuing to increase our revenues with each passing year.
4. We grow our technology based on the needs and inputs of our clients, and don’t create systems to enhance our own bottom line at their expense.
5. Our support system is as robust as our technology solution.